1. Where are Natural Athlete products manufactured?
2. How are Natural Athlete products different from other organic products?
At Natural Athlete we have decided to go a step further because we know that not only because a food is organic does it mean that everything it contains is good for us. That is why we only make products with raw materials that we consider healthy for human beings and all our products are free of added sugars, processed cereals such as wheat, soy or corn, and do not contain any artificial additives.
3. Do Natural Athlete products have any certification that guarantees their origin of organic farming?
Yes! You will find the official seal of the European commission of organic agriculture in the packaging and the page of all those products that are organic farming.
4. What is the difference between a 100% Natural product of Natural Athlete and an organic product?
The organic products come from certified organic agriculture; but in spite of this, we consider that not only because a product is organic does it mean that it is good for human consumption; for example, the sugar that is added to the meals. Therefore, 100% Natural products of Natural Athlete do not contain anything that we consider harmful to human consumption.
5. What is a product of organic, organic or bio agriculture?
Organic products (also known as biological or ecological) have a certification granted by the European Union that guarantees that these have been produced minimizing the environmental impact. In addition, these products are not produced using pesticides, antibiotics, synthetic fertilizers or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). For more information on organic agriculture you can consult the web de la Comisión Europea
6. Do you use additives, artificial colors and added sugars in your products?
We do not use additives, artificial colors or added sugar in any of our products.
7. Can I taste your flavors before buying a full bag?
Of course! You just have to go through one of our stores and there you can try different uses and recipes of the products you will find available.
8. Do Natural Athlete products have any certification that guarantees their origin of organic farming?
All the packaging we use can be reused or recycled in some way. You can find ideas on how to reuse them directly in each package or on our website.
9. Superfoods, what are they?
Our superfoods are mixtures of different powdered foods that contain a large amount of nutrients.
1. Do your products contain gluten?
None of our products contains gluten. However, some of them may contain traces of gluten. We recommend you to carefully view the information of each product before consuming it.
2. I am allergic to nuts and / or nuts, can I eat your products?
Many of our products contain nuts and / or nuts; in the list of ingredients you can see in detail what they contain and, in addition, in each product and product packaging sheet the allergens that these may contain will be highlighted.
3. Are your products suitable for vegans?
Many of our products are suitable for vegetarians, vegans and raw vegans. In each product sheet and each package you can see if that product is suitable for your type of diet.
4. I follow the paleo diet, are your products suitable for me?
Most of our products are compatible with the paleo diet. You can identify which of our products are compatible by the "100% paleo" icon that appears on the product sheet and on the packaging of the products.
1. What are the costs and delivery times?
The delivery company takes 3 to 5 working days to deliver the orders that have selected normal shipping in the peninsula. The cost for standard shipments to the peninsula is € 5.95. For more details about costs and delivery times you can consult our section of Envíos, Entregas y Devoluciones
2. What are the payment methods available in Natural Athlete?
We have many options available! Below you will find a list of all the payment methods we have available:
-Tarjeta de débito o crédito
-Cash on delivery (cash payments upon receipt of merchandise)
-Deferred payment (through the company Sequra)
3. How long does it take to get my order after I have made the purchase?
All the orders that we receive before 3pm are processed that day and, once we have received the payment and checked the availability of the products; We will ship your order the next business day. The delivery company takes 3 to 5 working days to deliver the orders that have selected normal shipping in the peninsula. For more details you can check our section Envíos, Entregas y Devoluciones
4. What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery?
Nothing happens. Anyone can receive your order just by signing the delivery note. In case there is nobody to receive the order, the carrier will leave a notification with a number that you must call to arrange another day and time of delivery
5. I want to cancel my order, what is the procedure?
There are many ways to do it. The fastest and easiest is by sending us an email to email@example.com indicating that you want to cancel your order and the order number. You can also do it by calling 915 758 360
6. How long does it take to get my refund effective?
Once we have canceled your order we will proceed to make the refund. The time it takes to become effective will depend on the type of payment you have chosen (Paypal, payment by card or bank transfer) and may vary between 2 to 10 business days.
7. I had a problem with my order and would like to return it, what should I do?
You must immediately contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 915 758 360. For more information visit our section Shipping, Deliveries and Returns
1. I have a coupon, how can I redeem it?
Too easy! You just have to enter the coupon code in the space indicated before finalizing your purchase. You will find it right after the summary of your purchase.
2. My coupon does not work! What I can do?
If your coupon does not work it may be due to several reasons; it may be expired, it may not be compatible with some other coupon you are already using or that you have already used it at some other time (some coupons can only be used once). If you think your coupon should work, it is best if you call us at 915 758 360 or write us at email@example.com
1. I still need help, how can you advise me?
The best way to receive help is by calling us at 915 758 360. You can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.